Incubated at IIT Bombay, Herald Logic ( www.heraldlogic.com ) is an innovative SW products company, offering powerful distribution & channels management solutions to marquee clients in BFSI, CPG/FMCG, Pharma, Telecom and other channel driven consumer verticals and industries. Our proprietary IntelliRADAR Business SW platform has been widely recognized by clients and analysts in the Industry and has won several awards.
Herald Logic is now expanding its solutions team to deliver challenging customer requirements on our award-winning SW platform. We are looking for Solution Engineers / Analysts with fire in the belly and who are passionate about delivering value to customers. The position(s) are based in our Mumbai Office.
We are looking for special people…And this position could be a turning point in your career! High performing women candidates will have an added advantage.
Job Description for Solution Engineers / Analysts
Does this describe you as a professional?
- Passionate about ZERO defect
- Love analysing and working with complex data sets
- Love problem-solving
- Getting things done
- The WoW from my users gives me the kick
- Pressure to deliver and ownership of deliverables is my adrenalin
- I thrive on complexity and ambiguity
- I love translating stated and unstated complex business requirements to simple user-focused solutions
- Good oral and written communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Process driven but not a prisoner of process
- Enjoy mentoring, sharing knowledge with juniors and peers
You will be part of a high-performance solutions team working on challenging, demanding and intellectually satisfying engagements with marquee clients.. You mandate will be to drive the client engagement on a day to day basis and ensure Customer Delight.
You should have relevant work experience of between 2-4 years for the Solution Engineer position and between 4-7 years for the Solution Analyst position.
If you are that special someone, you may also write in with your interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org